Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine Sale

Breville Barista Touch Espresso Maker

A solid all-in-one espresso maker

An attractive grinder and espresso maker combined. The Barista Touch is perfect for beginners and those who love espresso, but don't want the mess or hassle of actually making it.

If anyone’s looking for an automatic espresso machine, Breville’s Barista Touch is on sale. I’m a big fan of Breville appliances.

This is a perfect machine for those who love espresso, but don’t want the hassle of making it. This espresso maker isn’t cheap, but it may be cheaper than Starbucks in the long run.

Related: Breville Barista Pro vs Barista Touch Comparison

Seems like a solid deal for anyone who wants an all-in-one espresso maker.

I just can’t get onboard with these things though. There are so many moving parts—it seems like they constantly break.

Breville makes a solid entry-level espresso machine for around $500-$600. I think that’s a better bang for your buck.

If you notice that the deal or promo code has expired, please add the expired tag to alert other members of the community. If there is a discount elsewhere feel free to comment and we’ll update this topic.

Bumping this topic as the Barista Touch is back on sale. Now available at Bed Bath & Beyond as well.