Coway Airmega 200M Air Purifier Sale

coway-airmega-200-sale

Coway Airmega 200M

An effective, affordable air purifier

This air purifier is perfect for purifying single rooms. It other than aesthetics the Airmega 200M is identical to the top-rated Coway Mighty in almost every way. Expect the same great performance.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Walmart has an excellent deal on the Coway Airmega 200M. It is valid for both the white and black models. This deal makes it cheaper than the nearly identical Coway Mighty, which is frequently on sale.

Product Comments

Comments about what makes this product notable.

Coway makes some of the best air purifiers on the market. I have been extremely happy with my Airmega 300 for the last couple of years. While the Airmega 300 and 400 are ideal for large rooms, the 200M is better for small spaces—bedrooms, living rooms and playrooms—spaces up to 360 sq ft.

Other details about the 200M:

• Purifying Coverage: 361 square feet
  • CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233
  • Auto Mode: Adjusts fan speed based on current air quality

More Details: Coway Airmega 200M vs Mighty AP-1512HH Comparison

Bumping this deal again. Walmart has the Airmega 200M at one of the best prices we’ve seen. If you’re in the market for an air purifier, I’m not sure you will find a better deal—even on Black Friday.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.