Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q USB-C Monitor Sale

Dell UltraSharp 27-inch 4k Monitor

The U2720Q features a 4k display and USB-C inputs

Ticket to Ride: Europe is the same great game with some new features such as stations, ferries and tunnels. Build your transportation network to become the biggest magnate in Europe.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Both Amazon and Dell have this excellent 4k Ultrasharp monitor (U2720Q) on sale. I’m not sure how long it will last, but it does appear to be an all-time low according to Honey.

Product Comments

Comments about what makes this product notable.

I’m going to be working from home for the rest of the year and I’m looking to make some adjustments to my home office. Since I don’t have a good option to use my iMac as a second monitor, I’m going to sell it and buy an external monitor.

At work I had a 27-inch Dell Ultrasharp and loved it. Rtings has the Ultrasharp ranked as a top monitor behind the LG 27UK650, but says it has better build quality. It’s also behind the Acer Predator X27, but that monitor is geared for gaming and I’d never want anything that looks like that in my place.

• 3840x2160, 4k resolution
  • 60 Hz refresh rate

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.