Eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S Sale

Eufy RoboVac 11S

A quiet robot vacuum

This is a quiet, affordable vacuum with a slim profile that lets it slip easily under furniture. It rarely gets stuck and has an excellent run-time.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Currently Woot! has the Eufy RoboVac 11S on sale. This Deal valid for the next 16 days or until the vacuum sells out.

If the Woot! deal does sell out, Amazon still has an excellent deal if you clip the coupon.

Product Comments

Comments about what makes this product notable.

I personally own a black Eufy 11S—and I love it. I discussed it a bit in our thread What’s the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner? The robot is both incredibly quiet and powerful. It doesn’t have issues with navigation and when it does run into things, it is very softly (unlike my previous Roomba).

Some other things I like about the vacuum:

• It doesn’t connect to the internet
  • The runtime/battery life is long
  • Great value for the money
  • No problem going from hard floors to carpets

The only issue I’ve had is occasionally running over stuff it shouldn’t. The vacuum will occasionally snag on a charger cord or try and crawl over my scale.

The Eufy RoboVac 11S is great value—especially with this discount. I’d highly recommend it.

1 Like

Damn, looks like this deal has expired.

@guystein I’ve changed ownership of this topic to @productdork—I wanted to provide more of a description. Hope that is OK.

Bumping both Eufy models are back on sale.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic. Thanks!