Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle Sale

Fellow Stagg EKG

A beautiful matte black electric kettle

Fellow makes excellent coffee accessories and this matte black electric kettle is no exception. It features a variable temperature knob, gooseneck, PID controller and 60-minute hold time.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Crate & Barrel has a fantastic deal on the Fellow Stagg EKG electric kettle as part of their President’s Day kitchen sale. According to CamelCamelCamel, this is close to the Stagg EKG’s all-time-low. If you’re interested in other kitchen appliances that are rarely on sale, this could be a good opportunity to buy.

• Use promo code KITCHEN at checkout.
  • Deal expires 2/17/2020

It doesn’t look like it’s happened yet, but Amazon does often price match when certain items go on sale.

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

I’ve been in the market to replace my old Bonavita kettle. It has been acceptable, but for as much room as it takes up, I want something a little more attractive. The Stagg EKG is a matte black gooseneck kettle that has a built in timer for serious coffee enthusiasts.

1 Like

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.