iRobot Roomba i3 Error 30 Persists

I purchased a Roomba i3 at the beginning of this year. It has been significantly better than the Eufy that it replaced. However the last few days I have been getting the Roomba Error 30—even after completing all the steps on iRobot’s support page.

https://homesupport.irobot.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2420/~/roomba-i-series%3A-error-30

I’ve emptied and cleaned the bin. I’ve cleaned out the filter. Do any other roomba owners know what is going on?

Sent a message to iRobot customer support. We’ll see what they say.

Hello, I purchased a Roomba i3 at the beginning of this year. It has been fantastic until yesterday when I started receiving error code 30.

I followed the directions on the app and cleaned the air filter. Today I started receiving the error repeatedly. I’ve cleaned the entire vacuum and still receive this error after it runs for a couple minutes. The air filter isn’t that dirty and it makes me think the vacuum may be defective.

Any directions on next steps would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I’ve run the Roomba a few times. It does appear that there was an issue with the cleaning head module. The replacement that support sent me has appeared to fix the issue.

I’m no longer getting Error 30.