Logitech MX Master 3 Sale

MX Master 3

Logitech's most advanced wireless mouse

Never worry about your glass french press shattering under heat changes. This stainless steel coffee maker contains a double-wall construction that makes delicious coffee safely.

Deal Details

Deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps, if applicable.

Staples has the best deal we’ve seen on Logitech’s new MX Master 3 mouse. They are currently giving $25 off on $100+ order online. Here’s how to get the deal:

• Add the mouse to your cart
  • Add a $1 filler item to your cart (to put you over $100)
  • Go through the checkout process and enter code 85015
  • You should see the price drop in your cart

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

This deal applies to any Staples item, but using it on new or rarely discounted items like the MX Master 3 is an excellent choice.

• Compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
  • Mouse connects via Bluetooth or Logitech’s Unifying receiver (Note, it’s not USB-C).
  • Battery lasts up to 70 days and a 1 minute charge provides up to 3 hours of use.
  • I have the MX Master 2S and absolutely love it. If the specs weren’t so similar, I’d upgrade.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

The staples links redirects to amazon. Also, this deal has probably expired.

Good spot! I’ll add the expired tag.