M12 FUEL Brushless Drill and Impact Driver Set Sale

M12 FUEL Drill and Impact Driver

Milwaukee tool set

Compact, lightweight and delivers 1,700 RPMs and 350 in./lbs. of torque. Includes 1/2 in. hammer drill/driver and 1/4 in. impact driver.

Deal Details

Deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps, if applicable.

Amazon and Home Depot currently have an excellent deal on this 12-volt set from Milwaukee.

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

Saw this comment on slickdeals and it has me thinking about making an upgrade to my around-the-house tool set.

I bought this kit on sale at $199 and use it all the time - I never even use my 20V cordless tools much anymore. This is the brushless tool set!

The 2598-22 M12 FUEL Brushless 2-Tool Combo Kit is the Most Capable and Most Compact 12-Volt Hammer Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit on the market. Included is the M12 FUEL Hammer Drill Driver (2504-20), the Most Capable, Lightest Weight and Most Compact 12-Volt Hammer Drill Driver in the market. At only 6.6 and 2.8 lbs. of weight it is the best Hammer Drill Driver to use in compact spaces. It delivers the power to do a wide variety of applications at 1700 RPMs and 350 in./lbs. of torque.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

I was pretty set on this Makita set, but the comments in that slickdeals thread have me sold. I think this is the tool set I’m ordering.