550 lbs of Head Country BBQ Sauce

Head Country BBQ Sauce

550 lbs of original flavor

It's a giant blue drum of barbecue sauce. What else is there to say about it? Free shipping.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Available on Amazon. Includes free delivery. Not eligible for Prime shipping though.

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

Saw this on slickdeals and felt compelled to post it elsewhere. All-in-all this drum of BBQ sauce comes out to $0.04 per ounce. That’s as cheap as you’ll get for any condiment.

Price is probably due to colder weather. There aren’t as many BBQ sauce wrestling pits in the winter.

3 Likes

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

Hahaha, bravo! This is amazing. Perhaps the best deal that has ever been posted. I didn’t know I needed a lifetime supply of barbecue sauce until now.

I wish the best for whatever delivery driver has to drop this guy off.

Updated your post to add the onebox. Also minor wording change.

If I learned one thing working in restaurants it’s that there’s nothing grosser than condiments in large quantities. I’ve always thought that about the gallon jars of mayonnaise, but this is on a whole new level.

With that said, supply is limited. Get’em while they’re hot!

550-lbs-Head-Country-BBQ-Sauce-5-in-Stock

I don’t know if I’m more disgusted or amused.