B&O Beoplay H9i Noise-Canceling Headphones Review

Bought these Beoplay H9i Headphones from Bang & Olufsen a couple of weeks ago. I saw that they were on sale and I was looking to replace my Bose Quiet Comfort headphones, which were starting to show some wear after years of use.

I’ve been evaluating noise-cancelling headphones for a while. I was close to getting another pair of Bose headphones—mostly because of price. However, when these came on sale, I couldn’t resist making the purchase.

So what’s better about the H9i?

Comfort is about the same. I’d say that the H9i headphones are a good bit smaller.

The biggest difference in these headphones are in the sound and look. The H9i has a full, clear bass while also having a natural and clean sound—it’s a bit difficult to describe.

For the people that care about aesthetics—the silver and tan ones that I bought are some of the most attractive one’s I’ve seen. There are also beige and black models.

Check out the B&O Beoplay H9i

1 Like

This is awesome! Appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Curious, did you compare the B&O vs Sony’s noise cancelling headphones? Any reason they weren’t considered.

I briefly looked at some of the Sony headphones—specifically Sony’s WH-1000XM3 and WH-1000XM2.

I didn’t know anyone that owned a pair of those headphones. And In the head-to-head reviews most thought Bose had the superior product.

1 Like