CORSX Acne Pimple Master Patch Review

Not sure if skincare is a relevant topic to this board, but I just wanted to say that Cosrx Master Pimple Patches are an absolute live saver.

CORSX Pimple Patches are these small hydrocolloid bandages that you put on pimples. You can put them on at night and they’ll suck all the gunk out of a pimple. In the morning you peel them off and all the white stuff will be on the bandage instead of on your face.

Now you can put them on when they’ve got a whitehead, but I’ve found it works best when you start to feel tightness or a lump start to appear. They even work with really deep pimples. The kind that hurt for days.

I’ve tried a few different hydrocolloid patches such as the CVS and the Nexcare ones. I think they all mostly work, but I prefer the CORSX ones because of the smaller sizes. Other brands have giant bandages, when often I need one that fits just below the corner of my mouth. Also, the CORSX patches are often pretty cheap on Amazon.

The only thing I wish was different is that it’s a bit difficult to completely cover the CORSX patches with my makeup. I tend to try and be on the conservative side with my makeup so your mileage may vary. I just try to use them at night when possible.

If you’re looking for an effective, satisfying way to get rid of pimples, I couldn’t recommend the CORSX patches enough.

Appreciate the post! Products of any type are welcome here. That includes beauty.

To answer your dm publicity, reviews must pass moderation before being made public. The reviews category is the only one that requires moderation. Posts to other categories such as #deals or #questions will be posted immediately.

1 Like