Coway Airmega 300 and 400 Air Purifier Sale

Coway Airmega 300

The best air purifier for large rooms and studios

With dual filters and a powerful, but quiet motor, the Airmega 300 is perfect for rooms between 600 and 1200 sq ft. It's strong performance and attractive design make it a standout among a sea of boring air purifiers.

Coway Airmega 400

The best air purifier for very large spaces

Larger and more powerful than the Airmega 300, the Airmega 400 is ideal for spaces 1,200 sq ft or larger. Think very large rooms and open office spaces.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Amazon has both the Airmega 300 and 400 on sale right now. According to CamelCamelCamel prices for both air purifiers are at all-time lows.

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

The Coway Airmega lineup are our top air purifier picks—especially for large rooms and spaces. I’ve used the Airmega 300 for my large studio apartment for several years and absolutely love it.

If you need something smaller, consider purchasing a couple Airmega 200Ms or Mightys. It’s more efficient to have several small air purifiers, if you have several small rooms.

Some additional links to help decide:

1 Like

Ah, that’s about the same deal I got for the 300. I think it really is a great value at that price.

More of my thoughts on the Airmega series can be found here:

The smart one is also on sale!

Coway Airmega 300S

The app-enabled version of our top air purifier for large rooms and studios

With dual filters and a powerful, but quiet motor, the Airmega 300S is perfect for rooms between 600 and 1200 sq ft. It's a great buy if you can find it for a similar or lower price than the Airmega 300.

Bumping this topic. I’ve been doing some research for my Airmega 300 review and this morning I noticed these are back on sale.

According to CamelCamelCamel, these aren’t all-time-lows. The prices are pretty close though. If you’ve been thinking about picking up an air purifier for a large room, this is a great time to buy.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

Bumping because the Airmega 400 is back on sale. That model is powerful, but also very large, it’s about the size of a night stand. Unless you’ve got a room that’s bigger than 1200 sq ft, the Airmega 300S, which is also on sale, may be a better buy.

I’ve updated this deal page. Both Airmega purifiers are back on sale and they are at all-time-low prices. The Airmega 400 is available for what the 300 usually costs.

If you’ve been considering picking up an air purifier on Black Friday, now is absolutely the time to make a purchase.