Have Target's Made by Design wood hangers been discontinued?

Hi, I am trying to figure out if Target’s Made by Design Natural Wood Hangers have been discontinued or if they are just out of stock. They used to be available at this page.

I am concerned they’ve been discontinued since the page no longer exists. Does anyone have any idea where these are still being sold or where I can find something that looks similar?

Wondering about this as well!

u/tasyas07 via reddit

Did you find an answer? I really liked these and needed some more and now they’re nowhere to be found.

u/wild_a via reddit

I contacted customer support and they said that on their end it’s marked out of stock, not discontinued. I’m not entirely sure I believe that though, as the page for the natural color ones on the app comes back as an error message.

Looks like we might need to find a new go to :confused:

u/tasyas07 via reddit

That’s what they told me as well. It seems Target has started a new home organization brand called Brightroom. They’re selling literally the same hangers 4 pack for $5, instead of a 24 pack for $20 (so the new brand is $10 more if you get 24 hangers).

u/wild_a via reddit

2 Likes

Ahh! Inflation strikes again. Just saw that, thanks for letting me know. Guess I have to finally cut down on the online shopping :confused:

u/tasyas07 via reddit

Talked to customer rep:

Me: I purchased 24pk Wood Hangers, made by Design multiple times from Target
Me: However I’m not able to find them anymore
Me: Have these been discontinued?
Rep: I understand that you want to know about the item availability
Rep: Let me check this for you.
Me: Thank you
Rep: As I see that the item is currently not available in Target.
Me: Are there plans to bring it back? My understanding is that “made by Design” is a target brand
Rep: I request you to keep a eye on our website.
Rep: The item will be back i to stock soon.

u/wild_a via reddit

Whoa, it looks like they are under the Target Brightroom brand. They do have a 24 pack of the hangers!

Unfortunately, it is $25 for the pack :confused:

2 Likes

Yesssss! These look the same. Thank you!