Nespresso VertuoPlus VertuoPlus Espresso Machine Sale

VertuoPlus

Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine

A compact, attractive Nespresso Machine. Offers freshly brewed coffee with crema as well as delicious Espresso.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Both Target and Amazon have exceptional deals on the Nespresso VertuoPlus on sale right now.

• If buying from Amazon, clip the coupon on the product page for additional savings.

• If buying from Target, you’ll get an additional $25 gift card. Also, the Cyber Monday deal takes an additional 15% off when added to your cart. Offer ends 12/7/19.

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

The VertuoPlus has an attractive design and small footprint. Deal is available for the matte black model.

Before the coupons this is about the best deal you’ll get on this Nespresso Machine. The coupons make this an exceptional deal. If you’ve been considering purchasing a Nespresso Machine, this is the deal you want.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

My kitchen outlets aren’t ideal, so generally the coffee maker has to be moved a bit to get plugged in. I could see that as a potential issue with this model. If that’s the case for you, perhaps consider the Essenza Mini or the Citiz.

That’s a good thought. Looking at the product video, I think that the thumbnail may be a little deceptive. It looks like that’s how the water reservoir slides out when you need to refill it.

FWIW, I don’t think moving it on your counter to make an espresso is going to be any different than any other Nespresso machine.

1 Like

Also, another thing—it looks like the VertuoLine uses different capsules than the Mini or Citiz you linked. With the Vertuo machines different capsules are used for different drinks. May need to do some sort of VertuoLine vs Original comparison post in the future.