Peak Design Everyday Backpack V1 Sale

Everyday Backpack V1 (20L)

An exceptional backpack with photographers in mind

This backpack is perfect whether you're a professional photographer or just want something better for your commute.

Everyday Backpack V1 (30L)

A slightly larger backpack from Peak Design

If you tend to carry around a lot of gear, this back has more space with the same great build quality.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Peak Design is having a sale on backpacks. The deal is available on Amazon or at peakdesign.com.

• V1 Bags are 40% off
  • V2 Bags are 20% off
  • All gear has a lifetime warranty

Product Comments

Comments about what makes this product notable.

Peak Design is known for their quality backpacks for photographers, although most of those great features translate well into an everyday backpack.

This is about as low of a price as I’ve seen the V1 backpacks. I am very tempted—seems like an exceptional deal for a product with a lifetime warranty.

If you’re curious what the differences are between the V1 and V2 bags are this link might help. I also found this thread on reddit.

1 Like

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

Tempting. I think my v1 bag is holding up well enough though.