Products to clean my plastic car interior?

I’m pretty good about taking my car to the carwash and keeping it vacuumed. I’m curious what I should be using on the interior though? I’ve mostly been using Clorox wipes, but I don’t think that actually gets rid of the dust in my car. FWIW black interior with felt—or something like felt—seats.

Clorox wipes aren’t going to do a thing for dust. What you’re looking for is a vinyl cleaner or interior detailer. Personally, I’m a fan of Eagle One products.
https://www.amazon.com/Eagle-One-E300891200-Interior-Detailer/dp/B01FKKB2CE?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Get that and a couple of microfiber cloths. If you don’t have leather seats, you don’t really need anything else for the interior. Just vacuum regularly.

1 Like

Yeah, if you’re using paper towels and clorox wipes, you’re doing it wrong. You’ll probably end up with more dust than you started. As @dhopkins said, you’ll want some sort of vinyl interior cleaner and microfiber cloths.

My girlfriend and I have an 8-year-old Prius. If you don’t want to buy a specialty product like the one mentioned, I just use pledge multi-surface. It won’t have the same shine, but it’s something we have around the house anyways.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! Going to buy the Eagle One product.