Stop the rattling noise on my Eufy RoboVac 11S?

About a month ago my Eufy 11S started making a horrible rattling noise. I replaced several items including a brush, brush guard and filters, but the noise persists. The noise goes away on carpeted surfaces and if I take the brush out. If it was only the brush I’d think a replacement would fix it.

Any idea what is going on?

2 Likes

OK, I think I’ve found a solution—at least a temporary one. It’s the connection between the square end of the brush and the part of the vacuum that makes it rotate. Apparently this can wear and cause the brush to rattle when rotating.

The solution is to take a something like plumber’s tape and wrap the square end to create a tighter connection. While it hasn’t solved the problem completely, it is significantly better.

If you’ve tried the following and nothing has worked, this could be a solution:

• If you’ve cleaned the brush
  • If the noise only occurs on hard surfaces
  • If there is no noise when running the Eufy without a brush.

There are more comments about the issue in this thread on Eufy’s support forums.

4 Likes

Huh, I was wondering why my eufy was so loud.

The plumbers tape solution seemed to help a bit for the run I just did. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

did the trick. Thank you!!!

1 Like

YES! Mine has been doing this for months - in my case tape on the other end seemed to fix it. The circular end had a bit of a divot at the center, worn down possibly from rotating.

A tiny bit of tape on the square end helped, but covering the divot on the circular end solved it completely!

Worked for me, too! Put tape on both sides just in case and it did the trick. Thank you!

1 Like

I bought a new beater bar and mine started making the noise again. I’m at my wit’s end! I have two Golden Retriever’s and Eufy is my best friend! I need her to work. Haha HELP!

Great tip! I know we overuse our eufy and I was expecting to have to replace parts, but the noise I heard sounded like a bad bearing.

The tape tip worked, at least until I can get a new brush

Omg !!! It worked . Thank you !!! I literally stopped using it for almost a year now cause I was so irritated by how loud it was . Tried to go on their website to resolve the problem but of course no info on fixing it . Now thanks to you I’m using it again . :grin:TY

I was just having this problem and came here for idea’s When I turned it over, I decided to check the screws, before trying the tape idea, it makes sense over time the screws may be loosend which was my exact issue, every screw needed to be tightend- it now runs quiet again, and has even been picking up better- hope that helps someone!