VIZIO P-Series Quantum TV Sale

P-Series Quantum P759-G1

75-inch 4k HDR display

VIZIO televisions have always offered excellent performance for little money. The P-Series Quantum offers local dimming, a wide color gamut and a 120Hz refresh rate.

P-Series Quantum P659-G1

65-inch 4k HDR display

The slightly-smaller 65-inch television. Still part of VIZIO's excellent P-Series Quantum lineup.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

If you’re looking for a new television Amazon has a fantastic deal on a few VIZIO P-Series televisions right now.

Product or Deal Comments

Comments about what makes this product or deal notable.

The P-Series Quantum is a highly-rated line of televisions. The 75-inch model is The Wirecutter’s budget pick in their Best LCD/LED TV review.

1 Like

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

FIWIW, I purchased a 55-inch VIZIO P-Series about 5 years ago and it has been a fantastic television. I’m tempted to make a purchase here, but my current TV works well enough. Not sure that it is worth replacing.

1 Like