What is the best foam mattress?

@jennifer.lucas I decided to purchase a new mattress when I moved back in early 2015 and did a ton of research. I knew I wanted to get rid of box springs and move to a memory foam mattress. However, there were only a couple of companies in the space—Casper, Leesa and Tuft & Needle.

At the time I knew several people that had purchased Casper mattresses and raved about it. From my research both the Casper and Leesa mattresses had the highest reviews and were mostly similar. The only difference I found was that the Leesa was slightly more expensive and that it was a little cooler than the Casper.

Eventually I found a coupon for Leesa that brought queen-sized mattresses down to about $750—It’s one of the best purchases I’ve made. Three years and two apartments later I still love it and can’t imagine going back to anything with a box spring.

The mattress space has more competitive though. It appears everyone realized how terrible and overpriced other mattresses were. Companies like Purple and Zinus didn’t exist when I was shopping before and would be worth researching.