What would you use for gluing metal to metal?

I’ve got a bathroom sink with a handle that keeps slipping off. The handle slips over a rod on the base of the sink. I assume that it was glued together once. I’d like to glue it back.

What type of glue would work best here? I’ve got a generic bottle of Gorilla Glue. Will that work or do I need some type of epoxy glue?

Gorilla Glue might work.

I think you’d be better off with something like JB Weld epoxy though.

Thought that might be the case.

Thanks for the tip!