Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales 2018

You’ve reached the Product Dork Guide to Black Friday 2018! This topic will be the place to discuss sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Here’s how this works—starting today I’ll be updating this post with brand and storewide sales. Individual deals will still be posted in the Deals category when they go live.

If you have any sales that you like, please add them here. I’ll update this post with them.

Clothing

Home

Electronics

Any word on Pixel 2 deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Since the Pixel 2 is getting Night Sight and a lot of the camera software features, it seems like it’s still a solid pickup. Most of the hardware is the same anyway.

I see a bunch of $200 and $300 discounts, but these are only for Verizon. Ideally, I’m hoping to get an Unlocked Pixel 2 XL for around $500.

Found some updates this morning from 9to5Google. Looks like they will have a BOGO offer starting tomorrow. And then discounting the Pixel 3 by $150 and 3 XL by $200.

I’d assume a similar price cut for the 2 and 2 XL. I suppose we won’t have any idea until tomorrow though.

https://9to5google.com/2018/11/14/google-store-black-friday-pixel-3/

Starting Friday, Nov 16

An early Black Friday promo involves buying a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL at full price and then getting a second phone at up to 50% off. This is a great promotion officially being offered by Google and ends on November 21st.

Starting Thanksgiving Day

Immediately after the BOGO offer ends, Google will be discounting the Pixel 3 by $150 off and the Pixel 3 XL by $200 until November 25th.

The next wave of deals are focused on Google Home and other accessories beginning on November 22nd. The Google Store is matching the $50 off Home Hub deals offered by many other retailers on Black Friday. At $99, Google is aggressively pushing the Assistant Smart Display for the holiday season.

2 Likes

Amazing! This is exactly what I wanted to know.

FYI, Joybird has 30% off until Monday. That’s absolutely a worthwhile sale for anyone trying to pick up a couch, rug or other home furnishings.

1 Like

Yo, you should update the Timbuk2 sale. All their bags are 70% off right now.

The Spire, which you mentioned is only $29 right now. That’s an incredible steal.

https://www.timbuk2.com/collections/sale/products/306-spire-laptop-backpack-sale?variant=14233027674154

1 Like

Good spot! I’ve updated the list.