Garmin Dash Cam 55 Sale

As you might remember, last December someone hit my car in the middle of the night and broke the rear axel. It was a bummer. There aren’t many 2011 Mustangs with 50,000 miles on them.

Anyways, I spent a ton of time researching dash cams over the holiday. The Garmin 55 and Garmin 65 were two of the top contenders.

I never made the purchase, because the insurance company totaled my car. That and I decided to go carless for the near future.

The Garmin dash cams mostly had good reviews. However, many people mentioned that they did have the tendency to overheat. If you’re OK with that risk there’s a solid deal on the The Garmin Dash Cam 55 right now.

It’s at least worth checking out.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

According to CamelCamelCamel, the Garmin 55 price is now at an all-time low. If you’ve been considering a dash cam, now might be a good time to pick one up.