How Do I Connect my Withings/Nokia Scale to FitBit?

I am trying to figure out how to connect my Withings SmartBody Scale to my FitBit account.

I’ve been a fan Withings products and bought the SmartBody scale back in 2015. I had one issue in 2017 and Withings replaced it. I bought a FitBit at the beginning of this year and have been using that as my primary sleep and activity tracker.

Previously I was able to link my Withings Scale to my FitBit account by following this FitBit community post and using this integration. As of August 20, 2020 that no longer works. I’ve tried reconnecting it, but the data does not sync over.

My guess is Withings updated the Healthmate API and that broke how data is received. Logging into the Healthmate app gives me an announcement about Healthmate 5.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I didn’t notice it before, but after trying to connect from the FitBit integration page I get this notification.

Uh Oh! We were unable to update Fitbit with your Withings’ measurements.

Some things that might solve the issue:

• Click “Download Withings Data” on the left.
  • Go to www.withings.com and make sure that your account is set to “Enable weight data sharing” in > “Share / Publish on the web” section.
  • Click on “Unlink my accounts” on the left and then relink it.
  • Contact Fitbit customer support.

I’ve been waiting for this to get fixed since August.

Think I’m just going to go out and buy this scale, which should work with my Fitbit.

They have fixed the integration, eventually there is also WeightNet, is also free.

Yep, it seems for now FitBit has fixed the connection and things have started syncing again—I didn’t even have to reconnect my account.

I’m going to mark this issue as solved for the time being.