Looking for a shower caddy that won't rust

Hiya, I’m in the market for a new shower caddy and really want something that won’t rust. Does anyone have thoughts on the Simplehuman shower caddy?

https://www.amazon.com/simplehuman-Adjustable-Stainless-Anodized-Aluminum/dp/B00PR0V2BE/

It’s a bit more than I want to spend, but would be willing to pay for a metal caddy that won’t rust. Open to other solutions as well. It looks like there are a ton of options on Amazon.

1 Like

I am less familiar with their shower accessories than their trashcans. Historically, Simplehuman puts a ton of thought into their designs and materials.

Unfortunately, rust-proofing something that is exposed to water every day can be difficult. While reviews for the Simplehuman caddy are mostly positive, the negative reviews are overwhelmingly about it rusting. It may vary by how hard the water is in your place.

They look cheap, but a plastic caddy won’t rust. If that’s you major concern, perhaps that would be worth considering?

I’ve never had a metal caddy that didn’t rust. It may not be an option for you, but after my last caddy I swore off buying shower storage all together.

I have shampoo, conditioner and body wash. All of those simply sit on the edge of the bathtub until I need them. If you can reduce the amount of stuff you need to 3 or 4 items, nothing might be a good solution.

Otherwise I would encourage you to take a look at plastic ones or other storage solutions.