OXO 9-Cup Coffee Maker Sale

OXO 9-Cup Coffee Maker

The Best Coffee Maker

This is the 8-cup Coffee Maker I use at home. It’s attractive, makes great-tasting coffee and can be programmed.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Right now the OXO store has the deal we’ve seen on the OXO 9-Cup Coffee Maker. The coffee maker is on sale right now, but you can use a promo code to get an additional 15 percent off at checkout.

• This is the lowest price we’ve seen for this coffee maker
  • Use promo code OXO15 for an additional 15 percent off at checkout
  • Free shipping

Product Notes

Comments about what makes this product notable.

This is a fantastic price on an excellent coffee maker. I purchased this along with the equivalent OXO Burr Grinder (See our discussion about the best coffee grinder). It is attractive, reliable and makes excellent drip coffee. Recently, I have replaced it with a Nespresso machine. That was more to do with getting the most out of our little counter space.

Every time people come over, I get asked about it. I have one small quip about it—I wish it didn’t drip when the carafe is removed. I suppose that is an issue with most coffee makers though.

This coffee maker has gone by a few different names:

• OXO 9-Cup Coffee Maker
  • OXO BREW Coffee Maker
  • OXO Barista Brain

Even under these different names, they are all the same exact machine—just with slightly different branding.

1 Like

This coffee maker is back on sale!

@Sam It appears OXO has changed the name of this product from the On Barista Brain to the OXO Brew. Should we update the title?

Good question. If this was a new product or a new version of the same product, I’d say we should keep it.

However, it appears to be the same other than branding—so I’m going to update the title. That’s what I did with the Withings, Nokia Health products.

1 Like

OXO appliances, like this coffee maker, seem to go on sale around Black Friday. Not at an all-time-low, but a pretty good price for this coffee maker.

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

OXO’s flagship coffee maker is back on sale. If you’re in the market for a new machine, this is the best price I’ve seen.