ROIDMI F8 Cordless Vacuum Sale

I was originally planning to post the ROIDMI F8 Storm in #finds after someone I follow on Instagram posted a quick review about it. But it looks like Amazon has them on sale—according to CamelCamelCamel, they are at an all-time low. That’s before the coupons being offered with both the deluxe and economy sets.

If you want some more details about this vacuum. Check out their Indiegogo campaign.

Note: there is a difference between the ROIDMI 18500Pa and 17000Pa other than the attachments. The deluxe version has a more powerful motor and a larger battery.

I’m usually not an impulse buyer, but I need a cordless vacuum.

I’ve been eyeing the Dyson V8. This is a much better price than the cheapest I’ve seen the V8. Think I’m going to pull the trigger on the RODMI Deluxe set.

Oh, that’s interesting. Curious to see how this squares with your “I don’t buy vacuums with a WiFi connection” philosophy.

Haha, that’s true. I assume you’ll never let me live that one down?

RODIMI does have an app. However, if it’s required to use the vacuum, I’m returning it.

1 Like

Whoa, I’ve never heard of this RODIMI company before. I assume it’s Chinese?

Regardless, it’s a beautiful machine.

1 Like

I believe that RODIMI is either a subsidiary of Xiaomi or has received investment from them. This CNET review about the F8 talks a little bit about the relationship.

If you notice that the deal or promo code has expired, please add the expired tag to alert other members of the community. If there is a discount elsewhere feel free to comment and we’ll update this topic.

So now that I’ve bought this vacuum, I’m not entirely sure how or where to store the attachments or vacuum itself.

Will have some pictures later—once I solve this mystery.