What's the difference between the Jabra Elite 75t vs Elite Active 75t?

I don’t know if anyone here owns the Jabra earbuds, but I’m trying to figure out the difference between the Jabra Elite 75t and the Jabra Elite Active 75t earbuds.

The Elite Active cost $20 more even though they look almost identical. Is it just a difference in color?

Jabra Elite 75t

Slightly more affordable

The Jabra Elite 75t Builds on the success of the 65t, but adds a few new features. Slimmer design, longer battery life and USB-C charging.

Jabra Elite Active 75t

More waterproofing, rubber coating

The Elite Active have a rubberized coating that makes them slightly more waterproof than the Elite 75t. Might be a good choice if you're extra sweaty. Also, I love the navy color.

So after more research, the Elite vs the Elite Active earbuds are almost identical. The only difference is that the Elite Active have a rubberized coating on them that make them more waterproof.

Other than that, the models are mostly the same. There are a few different color options. Here are the specs below.

Specifications Elite Active 75t Elite 75t Elite 65t
Battery Life 28 hours 28 hours 15 hours
Charge Time 2 hours 20 mins 2 hours 20 mins 2 hours
Waterproofing IP57 IP55 IP55
Colors Navy, Copper Titanium, Gold Titanium

Personally, I’m a pretty big fan of the earbuds in Navy.

The only diference is the coating of the case and earbuds that makes them more waterproof than the original elite 75t.

via reddit