The Questions category has a new feature!
It’s difficult to know if a question has received a viable answer just by looking at it. I’ve updated
I’ve added a plugin that allows the person to asking the question to mark a specific response as the solution.
Here’s how it works:
- Head to the Questions and put your question in the topic title and add a short description
- Get answers from community members
- When you see an answer you like, click the checkmark next to reply.
- Others can now quickly find who solved your question!
- Why is my Google Pixel Stand charging slowly?
- What is the best way to clean stainless steel appliances?
- Which Settlers of Catan expansions can be played with each other?
- What is the best foam mattress?
- What moving supplies do I need?
Note: This feature only applies to the Questions category. Answers given elsewhere on the site cannot be marked as a solution.