Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier Sale

Coway Mighty

The Coway AP-1512HH Mighty, is a top-rated air purifier

Perfect for bedrooms, living rooms and more, The Coway Mighty has been a top-rated air purifier by both The Wirecutter and Consumer reports for several years.

Deal Details

Enter deal details such as coupons or promo codes. Include specific steps if applicable.

Amazon and Walmart currently have deals for the Coway AP-1512HH Mighty air purifier. Walmart is only offering the deal on the white model, while Amazon is offering it for the black model.

If you’re looking to save a bit more, the Airmega 200M is on sale. It’s cheaper than either Mighty model right now. The 200M is virtually identical in specs and performance, but looks slightly different—we kind of prefer it.

Product Comments

Comments about what makes this product notable.

Coway makes some of the best air purifiers on the market. I have been extremely happy with my Airmega 300 for the last couple of years. While the Airmega 300 and 400 are ideal for large rooms, the AP-1512HH Mighty is better for small spaces—bedrooms, living rooms and playrooms—spaces up to 360 sq ft.

Other details about the Mighty:

• Purifying Coverage: 361 square feet
  • CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233
  • Auto Mode: Adjusts fan speed based on current air quality

The Mighty’s yearly replacement filters are also pretty affordable compared to other purifiers.

More Details: Coway Airmega 200M vs Mighty AP-1512HH Comparison

1 Like

If you notice that the deal or promo code has expired, please add the expired tag to alert other members of the community. If there is a discount elsewhere feel free to comment and we’ll update this topic.

Looks like discounts on the Coway Mighty are back. It’s down a good bit for both the black and white models—one of the better deals I’ve seen.

@sam looks like Amazon isn’t carrying the Mighty anymore. What should we do in a case like this? It looks like Walmart has it in stock.

Yep, good spot. If a product is out of stock or no longer being offered at a specific retailer, the link should be updated to another retailer that does have it in stock. I’ve updated this to the Walmart link.

Also, removing the expired tag. It looks like the Mighty is back on sale.

The air purifier is on sale at an all-time low price according to CamelCamelCamel. I know there will be some deals for black Friday, but this is an exceptional deal on both the white and black models.

We highly recommend this air purifier for people who need something for their bedroom, living room or home office. If you’ve got a larger space, you might consider an Airmega though.