Is it just me or are Prime Day sales getting worse?

Every year it feels like Amazon Prime Day gets less and less exciting. The same products go on sale at mediocre discounts every year. Oh hey! Instant Pot, Roku, Roombas and a bunch of Amazon Devices have 20% discounts. Maybe it’s just me, but it feels like all junk I don’t want at prices I wouldn’t pay.

1 Like

This was probably the first year in many that I didn’t buy anything on Prime Day. I kind of figured that I just have everything I need. I tend to agree though it’s the same deals over and over again—and often there are better deals on individual items throughout the year.

For the last couple of years, I posted roundups of Prime Day deals here. It’s a lot of work and there’s not a lot on sale that I would recommend—with the exception of Roombas. Anyways, if you’re interested here are deals from the last couple of years.

1 Like

The funny thing about those two posts is that most of the items linked there are on sale today!

You don’t need to curate it, just rename one of those posts to Amazon Prime Day 2021!

1 Like

Ha! That’s an amazing observation!