Welcome to the Product Dork Guide for Amazon Prime Day 2019! This topic will be the place to discuss sales any sales related to Prime Day.
Prime day lasts two days this year and runs from July 15 to July 16. If you’re curious how this works, check out last year’s Black Friday 2018 topic.
I’ll be updating this post with some of the deals that I like. If it’s a deal on a previous product we’ve featured, I’ll also post a link to that. That way it’s easy to go through commentary for that product.
If you discover any great deals, I’d encourage you to reply to this topic instead of creating a new one. I’ll update this post with them.
- Get a $5 with any $25 Amazon Gift Card worthwhile for anyone who plans to spend $30 or more on Amazon in the future. See @guystein’s comment for details.
- Ring WiFi Doorbell (3rd Gen)
- Amazon Fire TV stick
- Google’s Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- Nokia 3.1 (White) if you want a smartphone, but don’t want to spend much more than $100 on one, this is the one for you.
- Anker PowerCore Battery
Headphones & Audio
- Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds
- AmazonBasics Vintage Bluetooth Speaker might be a good pickup if you’re looking for a retro-looking speaker, but don’t to pay for a Marshall Wireless Speaker.
- iRobot Roomba 690
- Eufy RoboVac 30 (with Coupon)
- Dyson V7 Animal Pro I’m not sure if all these attachments are really needed, but here they are.
- Phillips Hue Smart Bulb Kit This comes with the Hub. There’s also a deal for individual bulbs, if you don’t want the kit.
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Tramontina 12-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Another deal from Walmart. A solid deal on The Wirecutter’s most recommended cookware set.
- Lodge Skillets Deals in a bunch of different sizes. The 8-inch skillet is 49% off, and appears to be the best deal.
- Vitamix 5200 Blender Will it blend?
- OXO On Barista Brain Coffee Maker An excellent machine. About as low as sales for this product go. There are some quick notes from past sales can be found at this link.
- Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse (Graphite) Best Buy has a the best deal on the best mouse you can buy. If you’re in the market for a new mouse, $40 for this one is a steal.
- LG 27-inch 4K monitor (model 27UD68-W)
- HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
- Logitech G502 Proteus Gaming Mouse
- Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse
- Puerto Rico the Board Game
- Ticket to Ride
- Catan is about as low as I’ve seen it priced. Also, see the Catan Buying Guide and discussion about what Catan expansions can be played together.
- Nintendo Switch Bundle Perhaps an anti-Prime Day deal. Walmart is offering a free Switch game and accessory along with the console.