Black Friday 2019

Welcome to the Product Dork Guide for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! This topic will be the place to discuss sales any related sales.

Traditionally Black Friday begins on November 29, the day after Thanksgiving, and runs until the following Monday. However, in the last few years many retailers have moved to offering deals for a week or more. We’ll be covering the best ones here.

How this thread works

The Product Dork team will be updating this post with some of the deals that we like. If it’s a deal on a previous product we’ve featured, We’ll also post a link to that. That way you can see any previous commentary about the product.

What happens when you find an awesome deal?

I’d encourage you to reply to this topic instead of creating a new one. We’ll be monitoring this topic and make sure that the good ones end up in the list.

If you’re curious about how any of this works, you can check out last year’s Black Friday or Prime Day discussions.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale predictions

In the past we’ve broken the deals up a few different ways. We’ve done stores, product categories and brand lines. Sometimes we’ve done a combination of both. I’ve also considered splitting this into different threads and keeping only our top deals here. We’ll see. How we do it this year will probably depend on first few deals people find.

In the mean time, here are a few predictions we have:

Board Games

Coffee & Tea

• Amazon If you’re looking to upgrade your coffee game Amazon has the highly-rated OXO coffee maker and grinders on sale.

Clothing

Electronics

Headphones & Audio

Household

Personal Care

Software

Tools

Video Games

1 Like

If you notice that this deal or promo code has expired, please add the #expired tag to alert other members of the community. If you discover a better discount elsewhere, please leave a comment. We’ll update the topic.

Just a heads up. You probably won’t see the Nintendo Switch Lite or the one with the upgraded RAM, processor and battery in any bundles. They are almost certain to be the original models.

I think that’s only for the Mario Kart deal. If you grab Minecraft or the other bundles it will be the new Switch. My understanding is the new one is in the red boxes.

Amazon has a deal on Gloomhaven

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZXVN4P/

2 Likes

Thanks! Added to the list.